Jump to content


Becca

Member Since 27 Jan 2014
Offline Last Active Oct 19 2017 08:52 AM
-----

Topics I've Started

Hibernation Help

30 January 2017 - 06:44 PM

Derek has been in hibernation for 3 weeks. I hadn't checked on him as I try to wait until he is fully settled, so usually wait until after 4 weeks. His fridge has been stable at 5degrees, up until today when it went up to 8degrees. I have temporarily moved him into our kitchen fridge as I am struggling to get the temperature in his fridge to cool back down. I've noticed that he has moved so possibly woken up, should I abort the hibernation or keep going if I can get his fridge back to normal? Also, if it's ok to keep going but I cant get his fridge back to normal temps, will he be ok in the kitchen fridge?